- What is canvas?
- Canvas is an extremely heavy-duty plain-woven fabric used for making sails, tents, marquees, backpacks, and other items for which sturdiness is required. It is also popularly used by artists as a painting surface, typically stretched across a wooden frame. It is also used in such fashion objects as handbags and shoes.
- Are the seat covers water repellent?
- The canvas we use is dust, oil and water repellent which will ensure that your seats are safe from the wear and tear of daily use.
- Are the covers washable?
- The seat covers are completely washable so you dont need to worry about any those dirtly little feet and paws after a day out.
- What about airbags in the seats?
- Some of the newer vehicles have seat airbags and we do make provision for these airbags to deploy. However it is important to note that we have not tested whether the provisions we have made for the airbags are effective and we therefore cannot gaurentee that the airbags will deploy as intended.
- Why invest in a braai grid cover?
- A great way to store the braai grid while traveling. It keeps the vehicle and trailer clean and conveniently provides space for firelighters and braai tongs.
- Why invest in a High-lift Jack Cover?
- A High-Lift jack is transported on the roof rack and gets exposed to dust, rain and wind. This foot cover ensures that the high-lift jack stays dry and clean, to perform at its best everytime we use it.
- Why should you use canvas bags instead of plastic ones?
- Plastic bags are damaging to the environment because they are made using crude oil (which is not a renewable source...meaning the Earth has a limited supply of it). They are also only used once and are not usually readily recycled.
Canvas bags are re-usable and therefore less damaging to the environment because they don't end up in landfill as quickly. If they are made from an eco friendly fabric, like hemp or organic cotton, then they might be even better as these fabrics don't harm the environment with pesticides.
- How can we keep out camp sites & vehicle clean?
- One of the most useful items on our vehicle is this rubbish bag that fits neatly over the spare wheel. It keeps the campsite clean but also allows us to conveniently travel with a bag of trash until we find an appropriate place to dispose of it.
- How did the "Duffel Bag" evolve?
- The humble duffel bag has evolved from its military past into one of the most ubiquitous and adaptable forms of luggage. The specific origin of the duffel bag is unclear, but almost certainly duffel bags evolved from the military rucksack or kit bag. The name of the bag is from the Belgian town of Duffel, which was known in the 17th century for the production of a thick and durable woolen cloth that was used to make military uniforms and various kinds of luggage.
- 073 919 4814
- Unit 53, Honeydew Shopping Centre,
- C/O Beyers Naude Dr and Blueberry St,
- Honeydew, Roodepoort, Gauteng